MGL Contractors are a highly-experienced civil engineering contractor with specialist expertise and core competency in major earthworks, temporary and permanent roads infrastructure, quarrying & mobile aggregate processing, marine rock armour construction & coastal protection and underground cabling infrastructure.
Working from our base at Daviot, Inverness, Scotland, we operate UK-wide in the principal civil engineering market sectors of renewables, power & utilities, marine works, commercial & residential development, highways & airports, and quarrying.
With a founding team that previously headed-up one of Scotland’s most successful independent civil engineering construction companies – before going on to transform another successful Highland civil engineering contractor into a company boasting a turnover of over £25 million per annum – MGL Contractors is the new face of civil engineering contracting experience.
MGL Contractors offers a refreshing and truly collaborative and integrated business experience which is already seeing us become our customers’ preferred supply chain contractor for specialist civil engineering construction services.
Our state-of-the-art Plant & Equipment offering includes:
- Offices & Workshops located 7 miles south of Inverness, Scotland
- 360 Tracked Excavators (14 to 50 tonne)
- Articulated Dump Trucks (14 to 30 tonne)
- Dozers, Loading Shovels & Rollers
- 32 tonne/ 8 Wheel Tipper Lorries & 150 Tonne Low Loaders
- Bitelli Road Surfacing Pavers
- Refuelling & Site Support Utilities, including 150 to 300 bhp Tractors with Various Trailers
- Climate Ancillary Site Support: Snow Clearing & Gritting for Winter Maintenance and Dust Suppression Equipment for Summer Working Conditions