At MGL Contractors we take as concerted an approach and as much care selecting all members of our team, as we do in choosing our business partners and subcontractors. Decades of combined experience in civil engineering contracting has taught us the value of working with the right people and the levels of success that can be achieved when everyone works together for a common purpose.
Our differentiator is our people
That’s why we don’t believe in a culture of hierarchies. At MGL Contractors we believe that everyone – from plant operator to director – has equal status and each person knows that their value is vital in establishing ourselves as a high performing team that consistently delivers results.
Our MGL team values are for everyone to:
- Feel part of something and be proud to be associated with team MGL
- Enjoy the experience together and to create something memorable (leave a legacy)
- Enjoy a mature and respectful working environment
- Make safety personal & to ensure that the whole team gets back to their loved ones unharmed after every working day
- Take individual responsibility & make themselves accountable
- Value all people equally
- Revolutionise our service delivery
- Continually improve through personal & team development
- Share in success and receive recognition as individuals, teams & businesses
- Share ideas, knowledge and innovation
MGL Contractors truly believes in ‘harnessing the power of our people’ – engaging and collaborating with our own people, our customers’ people and the people of our business partners to deliver shared success for all.